April 12 production blog

 


So, finally i finished, the masterpiece is complete. I know i said i wanted it as a movie film, but it probably wont look like it. I filmed it and everything, it isn't the best but i give it like a 8 out of 10, i didn't have the godly camera, i couldn't take it outside because the day i went to my friends house it was raining so that was the first L. However, with the power of editing, and a good editing software, i hope i can make that 8 a 10. I filmed the video and everything, all is going smoothly, but i feel like i haven't filmed enough for some reason. That is pretty much the only problem i have right now. With premier pro I'm going to make the quality better, sound effects, background music, and everything to bring the best out of this video. All the pan and other film terminologies are incorporated in this video, I'm tryna do split screen but I'm not sure how that is gonna work. I need more time in my vid so i was gonna split it up into two separate scenes, but i think it will be pretty cool if i have the split-screen, considering we just watch a film that used it. Nevertheless, i have a whole 4 days to edit this and i can add more scenes if i have to, just so i can keep my split-screen scene. Im planning on finishing earlier for the first time in ever and really hope this turns out the way i want it to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 8th production blog