CCR quetions

 Critical Reflection questions


1)My film uses conventions such as a situation describing the the phone's special uses. I also used a demonstration of photos usually found in these types of films. However, my project did indeed challenge some conventions. For example, was the place my film occurred, usually iPhone shows off their phones in the real life world and real life situations, however mine was all at home. Another thing that challenged conventions was that my video didn't use a lot of props, for example like someone skating around the park. My video had no people really in the video it was jus the phone itself, however, I believe that I did my best considering the circumstances

2)My product showed the cool things it can do. For example the camera quality and how it can go underwater. Moreover, the newest wireless headphones, the air pods, that can easily connect to the iPhone in seconds. my product would be used in a real media text, in this text would just be the pros of the iPhone and the specs of it and what is included inside of it, and really showing how it is a small computer that can fit in your pocket

3)My production skills definitely improved thought my essay, i have never done anything like this ever in my life before doing this project, i really never knew anything about computers to be honest, so this was a real challenge. I first had to record the video and then pull it up on my computer, that in itself was a struggle since my phone kept crashing, so i eventually had to use my moms, and this editing software was the most confusing thing I've ever seen, but then i got used to it and it got much simpler as i went on and on, and then in like 3 hours it took to finish the project.

4)I used my phone pc and the editing software to construct my project. It was much easier than i thought i just recorded the vids, downloaded them on the pc, put them in the editing software, and ordered them in the right places and cut them to the right lengths so it would be 30 seconds and flow correctly in the video 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog