AICE Media Studies

 


Hi, my name is ahmed siddique, I am in 12th grade, a senior in fort Lauderdale, and I am in the Aice program. One of the classes I'm taking this year is Aice Media studies. The reason I chose this class because I thought that media studies was interesting. I like how its not like the other traditional classes. For example, science, reading, history math. However this class is about film. I found that really interesting because I've always taken those traditional classes. And the fact that this is about film and not math or something, makes me think that it's fun and that I could learn things that I really enjoy. Maybe even become a career path in my future. So I really have my hopes up this year, even despite being stuck at home. I really have high expectations and I want to broaden my knowledge, even on film. In addition, I might start editing YouTube videos, and this class may force us to edit a video for an assignment, so then I don't need to push myself to learn to edit, this class will push me, for the benefit of myself. This is also my 7th Aice class I am taking. So I must pass it in order to get the Aice diploma which will lead me to get a bright futures scholarship. I'm really excited to be taking this class and hope to learn something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog