Commercial Blog

 Commercial Blog



This is like my first video i ever made that wasn't like screen recording, in all honestly i thought it was going to be extremely and terrifyingly bad. However, i tried as hard as i could, even though i was at home and i was by myself and couldn't really go out and make a professional video. I can say that it wasn't bad at all. I really don't know much about computers at all and for me to do all this importing and exporting was a real hassle. Although it has its faults, i am proud of my first production, it shows that i can do things that i think are really hard, its like a life lesson to be honest. However, i do see the aspects i can improve on i would say that this video is pretty good





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog