Porduction Blog march 11

 

For my production I'm going to go to my friends house again and he's going to help me record and edit my final task. In addition to being hard, it is also fun. Even though you have to reshoot scenes and do triggering editing it all pays off when you see the final production. Its not the destination, but the journey. I took this class to learn more about film, I never expected myself to make my own. So, during my production I plan to actually use a good camera this time. I don't want to use my phone. I want this production to look better than my other films. I have a lot of time on my hands and spring break is coming up. I want to get it done during that time possibly. I'm prepared to work hard and make a really good production, like a movie. Unlike my other productions, in the one i am going to be talking. I really don't want my voice to be muffled and i don't want to make it look weird by carrying a mic. I want this one to be like a trailer out of a movie. The actors never have there earpieces or microphones out and I need like some kind of microphone for that. I will be paying high attention to the background, landscape, and props. I really don't want my film to look like its been done by some high schooler who is making his second ever film. I want it to be really good, I know its going to take effort and time, but I have the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog