April 5 production blog

 



So, my first draft was an utter disaster. I went to my friend's house like i said but it didn't play out how i thought it would, nevertheless i did my first draft. It came out much better in my head than in real life. First of all the volume sounded really bad because it was windy so that's 1, and we found an abandoned house but the video looked really sketchy, there was really no point in even editing it considering how bad the footage was. One thing that i can take back from this experience is to have a tripod to hold the camera in place and to not adopt the hand-held film style of recording. I feel like it would look a lot better if i were to just film the scenes and it doesn't shake. The transitions and the way we start getting into a scene definitely have to flow and look better. Editing cant help with everything, i have to make it so it looks really good, even without the editing. In addition, the house we filmed it at, it was like mid day and not dead of night so like didn't look as spooky as i had hoped. Nevertheless, this weekend I'm gonna spend all weekend just filming this final task and make it perfect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog