Production blog March 15

 



So vie decided the official dates that i am working on my project, during spring break I'm going to my friends house to record. I want to do it in an eerie place, and his house is obviously not eerie, however close by there are some dark and scary-ish ally ways with homeless people sometimes which we are going to use, or i am going to use, i can do the intro there and that place can kind of be like the pass-way to get into the house where the suspicious noises are coming from. As i said in my last production blog i want it to be very professional-like. With spring break i can achieve that as i have a week off school. In addition, i could go to his house multiple days. Instead of just doing the entire film in one day, like a usually do i can actually take multiple days, do many multiples of the same scene, and get the best one to make it more professional. I dont know hwhat esle to write for my production log, but i am really looking forward for this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog