MARCH 29 PRODUCTION BLOG


So, unfortunately, i ended up not finding any abandoned houses in Texas, or more or less i was looking, i was too busy having fun. So, when i got back to Florida i was sad because i dint have any footage. No footage of me entering a spooky/abandoned houses so i could incorporate it in my final task. Nevertheless, i just need to look around my friends house and find some broken down house or like and eerie place to film the beginning of my final task. So, i really don't know what else to write, i haven't even started my project and I've written down my plan in a previous blog. All i can say is that I'm looking forward to doing this film this weekend. My main problem, is an editing software. Because right now i have the free software, im planning to get primer pro but it costs money. So, basically i need to beg Mr. Carleton for access to premier so i can make my video clean. So, um ya i also am going to best buy to buy like a really really good camera, not my phone, ill just buy it, use it for 2-3 days and then just return it right after i get the footage i need all to make this the best type of film i can make

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog