Filming Blog final task

 

So during my filming it was a fun process of course, i got my friend to help out with recording me and do various things and ect. However some of the things i did and some of the things i did not film. For example, the cat dead body thing i felt that was really cringy and stuff so i messed with my script a lot to make it more adultlike, i didn't want my video to be that cringy at least not that much, i used the same location, which was the house and like a place close by, there was no rain thankfully. My entire script like the phone call i made it sound better and everything, instead of me being the only producer and stuff, i got a friend to help me out with recording the scenes. The problems i ran into was the fact that my video was just simply bad and i had to redo it, i didn't want to just B.S the assignment i wanted it to look like i actually tried, at least a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog