MUSIC VIDEO AICE MEDIA STUDIES



So after 2 long weeks I finally completed my music video. I feel like it is much , much better than my old video. I went outside and stuff and got a new editing software and really I put the work in and researched how to edit. Even though it took a few days to really understand editing I think it paid off in my work. I do understand that my video isn't the best or anything, but I feel like it was really cool that I was able to make this video. I realize that this is in fact my second production and hundreds of time better than my last production that I had made. While recording however I was running gout of ideas but I think that it is still good. Even though it was hard and challenging, the fact that it was made it fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog