Editing blog music video

 For editing my music video i first had to cut down some of my parents. All together i probably recorded like 5 minutes worth of footage, so i had to cut that down to like 1 minute. Before submitting, since i had extra time and everything I wanted to impress Cambridge, so i tried to do some special effects on my video, like the gif that follows below, like when the camera is still focused on the face, but moves side to side relatively fast. While recording i was kind of a little bit running out of ideas for what to actually to include in the video so i may have a little bit of filer, shots that aren't really that necessary. Moreover, during my editing phase in addition to cutting out scenes, i has to cut out entire scenes because i realized that i actually had way to much filer, like scenes that weren't me, so i had to change that up and put myself in most of the scenes. And this is supposed to be in my filming blog, but while recording my song for hotline bling, i realized that that specific song wasn't good and like i didn't know what the transitions should be, so i chose a more energetic like song that was still popular, sicko mode by Travis scott and drake






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog