CCR questions for music video midterm

 12/11/2020


1)I feel like my filming project went very smoothly, it was a good and dun process and it was something that I have never done before. Although i did have some trouble thinking of what to do during my scenes, the process and the outcome were really good. I know it wasn't the best video ever, but I feel like the editing and the transitions helped the video flow a lot better, I also used the different terminologies that i learned in class, for example like tilt and pan in different scenes

2) Through YouTube i can distribute this media. I can distribute it as a cool video and modern remix of a modern song. I post it on YouTube and Instagram and i can advertise it through word of mouth. This way people start talking about my video like its a joke, like oh my god look at this funny video ahmed made. I feel like my video does indeed engage with my audience, this is because the popularity of the song I chose, like who doesn't know the song sicko mode by Travis Scott and drake. Everybody has heard it at least once.

3)I feel that compared to my commercial video my video got much, much better. I went outside, shot multiple scenes, tried to care about my transitions. I really didn't want to make a copy of my old video . My old video was inside and i felt like if i go outside i can even attempt to use my production skills. With the help of a tripod and the environment around be i feel like my production skills got better by the minute. Especially when i edited the video, editing was the hardest part of the video. It took a couple of days to actually learn how to edit but i felt like i got the hang of it. I did my best to make the scenes flow and tried to add some cool affects

4)Well, first i used my phone to record everything, i also used the editing software called HitFilm4Express. I looked around a lot for this free editing software and i tested multiple ones. This one however was the easiest to use and had everything i needed and wasn't to complicated. I used my computer to edit the video. My pc and phone is really good so the entire process went pretty smoothly and the quality i feel was really good. Overall, i really liked making this music video, it isn't like the other classes like science, reading, and math. It is something different and i enjoyed the challenges of film and learning new skills.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog