Research project music video conventions

For my music video i am choosing the song Hotline Bling by Drake. This is my second time making my own video so i really don't know what im doing to be honest, i heard that it can be full animation, but i cant make my own show, i really am confused but i plan to come out strong. The conventions are going to be like a nice setting at like a park or something, maybe using a phone as a prop to like call as in "Hotline Bling", I'm not really sure how I'm going to make the video to be honest, i have a lot of questions. However, i hard you cant use real humans or don't have to, but i don't know how to use animation so i plan to ask you next class



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog