Planning for my Music Video

 For my music video i plan to use a variety of props and make it really cool. The title of my son is called Hotline Bling by drake, i don't know at all what I'm doing for this assignment just yet, no idea how to make it, especially if there is no real people, i don't know how to record something that even symbolizes a music video at all. You said about that you can record object or pets, but how do you record like a desk or a park or any scenario and have music in the background, so this isn't really a planning blog, I just have no idea what I'm doing, can you please show an example of a blog next class or something. For the props i have no pets or anything and I'm also filming guy so maybe ill just record like a park or a swing moving. My schedule however is to start tomorrow after I ask you and Mr. Katz how to do this assignment, I'm just worried that it is really hard to make this look nice, like or I'm wondering if its even possible to make it look nice at all



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog