Research Blog

 Research blog:

for my project I am obviously doing a lot of research. I am going to make a really good commercial and that obviously requires much research and studying. For my commercial i don't know what i am going to make or what I'm going to illustrate through my commercial video, i understand that you said that most of the things in this commercial project are going to be explained during class, however there isn't much on canvas, all i know is that i must choose something and advertise it r something while using the terms we learned during the filming genre project. Commercial conventions i know also must include props and things as well, but for now i think i am going to make a commercial on a new apple iphone, or it just came out, its called the iphone 122







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog