Planning blogs

 Planning blog

For my blog I am planning to make a commercial on the iPhone, and I'm going to try to sell it obviously. My mine prop is going to be my iPhone, the old iPhone and like an android to portray how much better this iPhone is better than Samsung and that apple is definitely the way to go. For costumes it is just going to be holding an iPhone and showing the durability and how easy it is to use and how fast it is and how it doesn't lag, also I am planning on showing the cool features this iPhone has. Ill be wearing a professional uniform to show how serious I am about this new product. Starting today I am going to brainstorm the best and most efficient way possible to show the audience how good the iPhone really is. My schedule is just to brainstorm every day, write a script and the things ill be doing in the video, and then finally execute it. My main location is going to be in my house because I cant go anywhere to crazy, my backup location may just be in the sun outside or behind an apartment building where the big wall is white so there are no distractions behind me


Something like this





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog