Filming Blog

 Filming Blog

On November second and third I filmed my commercial. I did all the scenes in my house unfortunately, I just couldn't see how I would do it outside the house, i really wanted to get a sunset in the background for the start of the commercial but when I went outside I wasn't next to the beach so I couldn't see the actual sunset. And that day, which was yesterday it was cloudy for where I was at so I really dint see the sot very well, so I just decided to record it at home due too the pandemic and opportunity limits, during the filming i didn't use the tripod, i could hold the camera pretty straightly. My main problem was the underwater scene, i simply couldnt drop my or my mothers phone underwater due to the fact that they were cracked, i really really wanted this scene in the video however so i got 1 from online. However, even being at home the entire process took a while because I had to set everything up



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog music video

April 12 production blog

April 8th production blog